Sunday, October 19, 2008

Terry Brooks


So I finally bought the new Terry Brooks book. I must admit to being a huge fan of his having read all of his books (about 28 books) and I am very excited to read this new one. Unfortunately I have not yet been able to find the time. I read the first chapter on a lunch break but after that my schedule has been a little crazy! All though I am a huge fan of Terry Brooks I will admit to not being a crazy fan of my favorite author like some people I know…hint, hint , Sara. ;o) I think that every one should find a favorite book/author/series or other reading aspect, for reading is a way to energize the mind and culture great imagination.

1 comment:

Sara Rose said...

Funny!!! Speaking of which I just sent the books to you! They are being shipped out on the 28th so you will get them sometime in the next 5-9 business days! love you!!

Followers