Thursday, October 23, 2008

pretty darn good!

So today is my day off of work and here is what I have done so far: I designed a shirt, made a pattern, and sewed it. (it looks pretty cool!) I then went and bought new tires for my car (front tires) and I had the back ones rotated (side). Oh yeah I had my oil changed this morning, I would have done it myself but I don’t have the jack that I need and it is pretty cold out. So then I went and bought a head light (mine has gone out) and instead of paying 50 bucks for some guy to put in an eight dollar part, I took the head lamp out (my model of car you have to take the whole head lamp assembly out) and I replaced the head light put it all back together and presto the head light works and I saved myself 42 dollars. I have also been doing laundry during this time. So it is only four thirty and I am almost done with all that I needed to do today and I still have a good part of the day to have fun! Isn’t life grand!

No comments:

Followers