Sunday, October 26, 2008

A list of Tens

(the following lists are in no order of favorites,
i.e.: if it is first on the list that does not mean it is #1 or #10 just that it is on the list.)
TV Shows
NCIS
Bones
House
One Tree Hill
How I Met Your Mother
CSI NY/Smallville
Chuck
Life
Pushing Daisies
Eli Stone
Books
(This is a hard list because I am constantly finding new books,
also the scriptures are a given so I didn't put them on. )
Voyage of Jerle Shannara, Morgawr (Brooks)
A Brief History of Time, 10th edition (Hawking)
Moby Dick (Melville)
The Simarillion (Tolkien)
The Brethren (Grisham)
Genisis of Shannara, The Gypsy Morph (Brooks)
Enders Game (Card)
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (Adams)
Jusus the Christ (Talmage)
World Religions (Bower)
Resturants
Olive Garden
Raw Sushie and Island Grill
Downriver Grill
Blue Fish
PF Changs
The Onion
Spencer's Resturant
Spaghetti Factory
Pudding on the Rice
Dell Taco (yes I know it is fast food)
Things I need to do before the end of next week
Finish Halloween Costume
Pay bills
Plan Desserts for Potluck
Make Homemade Twix's
Start new book
Balance Accounts
Buy Candy for Trick or Treaters
Start figuring out Christmas Presents
Send Jacob Christmas box
Talk to Emily about plans
Things I Love About Life
Blessings
Family
Friends
Stories
Imagination
Sunrises/Sunsets
The sound of the wind
Hope
The Gospel
Music
Wish/Dream List
Finish my book
Be accepted into FBI
Find someone to share my life with
Have a family
Travel to Ireland
Get my book published
Design a clothing line
Make a difference in the world
Visit the Temple in Rome (when done)
Find Erin

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Hey by the way, one night we opened tv and NCIS came from there!! So we watched it. I t was so nice to watch because the crime was pretty normal kind of crime and not all super grotesque like CSI seems to always have some crazy serial killers... By the way I found a website where you can read Kenshin comic: www.mangavolume.com At least the past Kyoto (OVA) is so good, and anyways the comic is better. Umm what's your Halloween costume this year?

Followers