Monday, October 6, 2008

A small intro

My sister suggested that I obtain a blog, I am unsure of her reasoning behind the suggestion but perhaps it is that I am not very superlative in my emails nor am I the best of conversationalists on the phone. Although I am lacking these qualities in my communication I am one who has much to say and find that I enjoy speaking through the written word; although typically the written word for me is by hand as I find it more personal, and in truth more me. I am one who loves history and substance of the past but also looks forward to the future and what it may convey. I am sure that as my sister reads this she is laughing at me and my “uniqueness” as she would call it. What can I say life for me is a conglomeration of many aspects and many experiences. I am an eclectic individual and I doubt that will ever change. Perhaps I will actually continue to write on this blog and perhaps I will dismiss it out of my memory, only time will tell but for now this will have to suffice.

No comments:

Followers