Monday, October 6, 2008

Conference Rocked!!!

Alright, so I have not written in a little while but life has been a bit crazy. But now that I think about it when hasn’t life been crazy! I watched conference this weekend and it was amazing! I am extremely grateful that I have a knowledge of the gospel and that I have the opportunity to hear the servants of God speak. The messages that they gave where inspiring and what I needed to hear, it is amazing to me how much the Lord loves all of us. So things are going better at my new job, in that I am starting to feel more comfortable and more at home. I work with some really great people that help make the experience even superior.

1 comment:

Antonio Carlos Gomes said...

Hi there! I was surfing around blogger and I've found yours! I'm from Brazil and I loved when you said about the servants of God! And i thought "hey isn't it funny?! I'm a servent of God too and I found another one! Hahaha!". so how about keep in touch? I'm waiting for your answer and best wishes for you!

Followers