Thursday, December 17, 2009

Almost Done

I am sitting here in the McKay library waiting and studying for my last final of this semester and I cannot believe that I am almost done with school (at least for a time). Next semester, which starts on January 5th will be my last. I Graduate in April with a Bachelors degree in Psychology. I am applying now for jobs, planning to do some work before I go on for my Masters and then PhD. It has been a long journey to this point and I know that it is not even close to being over, I was foolish if I thought that life was crazy, difficult, stressful, or any other descriptions. My life thus far has been a great journey and I am very excited for the next part, who knows where it might lead me.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

I am excited too what this next chapter in your life will bring! And worried how crazy will live be for us studying in Idaho...??

Sara Rose said...

Yea!!!!! we love you and are excited for you and the next chapters of your life!!! you are amazing!!!!

Followers