Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Insomnia



So if you know me at all you know that I have had insomnia pretty much my entire life. I am a very light sleeper and even the slightest noise or light will wake me up. (I was once awoken by a full moon shining in my window!) I know it is crazy but if I ever needed to be a sentry guard I would be awesome! Anyhow, there is this song that just hits my lack of sleep perfectly on the head. I heard this song forever ago and back when I still listened to CD’s and not my Zune (Microsoft’s version of an iPod, it rocks!) I had this song on one. But I lost the CD and for the most part forgot about the song. It is called “Who Needs Sleep?” by BNL (Barenaked Ladies). This is a great song and very true for me and my Insomnia! I have placed the song on my playlist (it is at the bottom) listen and have smile that you get more sleep than me! ;o)


No comments:

Followers