Sunday, June 14, 2009

River!!!




So this morning Isaac and I went to church, the sun was shining and the weather was great. We even had a discussion about our sunglasses as we drove (it was brief). As we where sitting in church we suddenly heard this great roar as the rain started pouring down, lightening flashed and the thunder rolled and all through church the rain came down. When we got home we found this river instead of our street. It reminded me of when I was little and lived at the corner house in American Fork. There used to be this big ditch (that has now been covered) but when we would get big rain storms the ditch would flood and the intersection and our entire front yard would get flooded. I remember Michael Ritchie would often come over bringing more friends and everyone would play in the water. P.S. it is still pouring!


1 comment:

Sara Rose said...

I love your post!!!! it does remind me of the house in AF!! I am looking at this house in sugar/rexburg that has the river behind it because you can flood irrigate!! I love those pictures!!!!

Followers