Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight Girls Night

So last Friday we had our Twilight day. Sara came down from Spokane (for Thanksgiving mainly) and Sara, Mom, Rebecca, and I had a girls day. First we all went to Olive Garden and then we went and got pedicures (mom was laughing so hard while getting hers it was hilarious!!!) (don’t worry Sara will be putting up a bunch of pictures from this day.) Then we went and saw the Twilight movie. In my completely honest opinion the movie was abhorrent. The editing, screenplay, and directing seemed to have been done by a child. If you had never read the books you would have no idea what was going on, in fact there was a couple of people behind me that had not read the book and when the movie ended they asked “what the crap?” they had no clue what was going on in the movie. The sad thing is that the book is written in a way that makes it easily become a screenplay but it seems who ever adapted it wanted to change it to how they wanted it to appear, even changing lines that where much better in the book. But the movie aside it was a fun day!

2 comments:

Sara Rose said...

I agree! I mean about it being a fun day!!

Susan D. Young said...

The best part was being out with my girls, not having a stranger rub my feet and legs! ARGGGGGG!
I'll never forget that one!
Thanks to Sara and Rachel for "treating" their mom. It's kind of fun to have grown up kids who do things like that sometimes! It was at the very least a day to remember. I am so glad that Rebecca got to come and enjoy it with us. Good times!!
What will we do next time????

Followers