Monday, November 17, 2008

Halloween costume





Alright so this is not the best picture (it was taken early in the morning while I was getting ready for work), we were planing to take better pictures of my costume after work but being in a corset and wig for 8 hours I was done by the time I got home. The skirt fans out to an almost perfect circle. the shirt has embroidery on the sleeves that you can kind of see and also down the front of the shirt that is covered by the corset. the corset also has embroidery and bead work as well. I made the entire costume including the bead work and embroidery. It did not turn out as good as I would have liked but I started a little late in making it. the skirt is made with crinkle chiffon and red sparkle organza fabric and the top is a simple muslin, the corset is a black silk. (please ignore the messy kitchen!)

No comments:

Followers