Friday, January 23, 2009

SNOW!!

Alright so I know it is bad but I had kind of gotten used to not having any snow. the last big snow storm was on Christmas weekend and then after that everything melted and we have had clear roads. Well this morning I wake up and go out to start my car (no I do not have the auto car start, although I wish I did) and low and behold there is about 6" of dense snow all over. The roads coming into work where not the greatest and people were going very slow (admittedly I did pass many of them). In the end I got to work only 10 minutes later than I usually do, which is not bad considering. Still of late I have been wishing to live in warmer climates (ask my family and they will tell you exactly where I have and how I have been wishing to live and snow would not be part of it.)

No comments:

Followers